Wednesday, May 2, 2012

20% Project: Morse Code

Every friday in my G and T class, my classmates and I are allowed to research any topic in the world that interests us. There were a lot of things that i was interested in to learn about, however it would take to long for me to actually learn about them. For example, i wanted to learn Greek. I wanted to learn how to speak Greek in like 5 weeks. However 5 weeks isnt long enough for me to actually learn the language. So i chose a topic that would be a little easier to learn about and give a presentation on in five weeks time. I chose to learn morse code, right now i am learning about the history of morse code and its inventor Samuel Morse. This is a fun and interesting topic to learn about, and i plan on mastering morse code in the next five weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment